If you are looking for free money to fund your education, this is for you. If you don’t have thousands of dollars to get started, we can help. There really is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and it’s not a leprechaun. It is our annual physical therapy scholarship of $500.
The ARCTIC Physical Therapy scholarship is for students who are currently enrolled or about to enroll in an accredited physical therapy program and will be attending, or are planning to attend, a college or university in the United States for the upcoming semester.
To be eligible for the Arctic Physical Therapy Scholarship a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than January of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time or part-time basis by January of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 3.0 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be the U.S. or Canadian resident.
5) Be attending a school in the U.S. or Canada by January of 2023.
6) Submit answers to the essay questions no later than 11:59 PM EST on the day of the deadline.
*Note that you can be enrolled in any field of study.
Scholarship Deadline: August 31st, 2021
Scholarship Value: $500.00
Number of Awards: 1
Scholarship Essay Question
Everyone can benefit from Physical Therapy whether you are living with a chronic illness, recovering from a work injury, or suffering after that weekend hockey game.
In under 1000 words, write an essay that outlines at least 3 ways Physical Therapy can make a difference in an individual’s ability to live an active, healthy lifestyle.
To apply for the Arctic Physical Therapy Scholarship, CLICK HERE.
If you found this post useful, kindly share it with others. This may help someone.
For more useful and informative articles like this, subscribe to our notifications to receive the latest posts as soon as we publish them. You can also bookmark this page for future access.
Share this article to various social media platforms so that other will benefit from it too.